Product Refund/Return Policy
May be returned for full refund within 7 days of purchase date accompanied by the Receipt and still in its original package. If package is in poor condition or goods were used, a 20% restocking will apply and only store credit will be issued.
May be returned for Store Credit within 7 days of purchase date with Receipt and with a Manager’s approval
Furniture purchases are not eligible for return or refund. Please ensure you are buying the correct product.
Reasons that DON’T warrant a return for credit or refund are:
— my wife hated it, – the dog ate it, -it’s the wrong colour,
— it doesn’t fit, -I all ready have one, -it’s too big or it’s too small,
— my husband thinks I wasted my money, – it needs batteries etc.
A store credit is like a gift card, if it is lost or stolen we have no way to verify you had one and unfortunately will not be eligible for replacement. Sorry, no exceptions!
All appliances have a 30 day warranty and have been tested on arrival to our ReStore. The item may be returned within the 30 day period with receipt, ONLY if the item has failed and preapproved by management. Customer will receive a store credit. Cash returns can only be authorized by ReStore Manager.
Please call us prior to the return, as we may be able to repair unit on site.
We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard and Debit with a minimum $5.00 purchase
Every effort is made to ensure that our prices based on goods are reasonable. Our items are priced to sell and are not negotiable.
SUNSHINE COAST RESTORE will hold products for you for 3 hours giving you an opportunity to measure if required or check with other family members etc. Please know, during this hold period, if another customer comes in and wants to buy it immediately, we will give you a courtesy call, if no response received, we will SELL the product!
Purchased Items Pick Ups:
Things to remember when purchasing at the ReStore.
- Please come prepared for your pick ups.
- Please bring help to lift heavy items into your vehicle. Our Volunteers may not be able to assist you.
- You are responsible for fasteners to secure your items in place if necessary.
- Ensure your vehicle is suitable for the item(s) being transported.
- Items MUST be picked up within 2 business days of purchase. After the 2nd day, your item becomes available to be resold unless other arrangements have been approved by ReStore Management.
- If the item is resold, the original buyer will be provided with a store credit for the value of original purchase minus a 20% restocking fee. We are not a storage facility and have no storage space for paid items.
Let Us Help You Help Us:
Call us before you begin a renovation project, to see if what you have is suitable for donating. We will either let know over the phone or will come by to view your items or request a photo which can be e-mailed (especially full kitchens to view their layout).
For a complete list of items that we currently accept, please check the ReStore Donation tab above.